Call MSL COPACK + ECOMM @ (888) 675-4639 to discuss how we may successfully manage your project.
MSL has embraced a seamless partnership with Nulogy for over a decade. Nulogy is the leading co-pack technology platform designed to improve shop floor control to drive efficiency and increased service levels. MSL strives to be at the forefront of this industry, so we make sure we continue to grow in the fast changing world of contract packaging with logistical support.
- Improve shop floor control
- Increase responsiveness
- Flexible production scheduling
- Real-time inventory visibility
- Production management and reconciliation
- Digital quality inspection audit tracking
- Materials planning
- Collaborative analytics
- Full scan location traceability
Nulogy is embedded into our daily process allowing MSL to increase responsiveness, understand labor and manage labor efficiencies, operate with real-time data, and optimize material planning. This technology is at the very core of what we do here at MSL.
To compliment Nulogy, MSL fulfillment services have adopted VeraCore WMS for outbound distribution and long-term safety stock management to optimize every touchpoint of our 3PL operation. To complement our co-packaging services, MSL allows for seamless integration between the brand and the end consumer through multiple distribution channels. With the upsurge of e-commerce fulfillment and the continual demands of retail EDI, MSL has a solution for your needs.
- Full 3PL WMS full scan inventory management
- Rules-based multi-source order management system
- Efficient and streamlined order tracking and reporting
- Access to real-time data, inventory balances, order inquiries and shipping confirmations
- Detailed invoice backup
- Robust shopping cart/marketplace API’s
- E-Commerce Fulfillment, B2B, Retail EDI, B2C, SAP
- Pick-Pack order fulfillment
The SPS Retail Network coordinates supply chain transactions between suppliers and retailers throughout the planet. Our partnership with SPS allows MSL to connect our brand clients and trading partners to accelerate products to the shelf. Time-critical product campaigns and efficient replenishment of goods require every aspect of the retail supply chain to be in sync to meet the consumer’s demands when the purchase is made.
- EDI & Order Processing w/ 200+ pre-built EDI integrations
- EDI Testing & Compliance
- API development and shopping cart connectivity
- Industry top for connection stability and partner connections
MSL utilizes off-site iCloud servers to sync all devices. This allows our employees to always remain on the same page and access all the same information. Additionally, iCloud servers add to the speed and efficiency of moving products. Because our employees can rely on the iCloud servers to sync our devices, they don’t need to waste time updating devices manually.
Our off-site iCloud servers also ensure that any device error we may experience does not affect our files and inventory management. 24/7 IT support and device management ensure the production and distribution of products and information are accurate and accessible without disruption.
MSL is a full scan facility. All inbound products are inventory verified and issued a distinct LPN (License Plate Number). MSL systems track the inbound product throughout the facility and into each distinct location through scannable LPNs to ensure real-time tracking and time-date stamps on all items. This company-wide adopted process ensures our inventory’s accuracy and traceability, enabling MSL to operate at an optimal level. While LPN scanning does identify the location of products within our warehouse at all times, there are additional benefits of this process specific to our co-packaging services.
- Real-time inventory accuracy and location traceability
- Bill of Material (BOM) verification for assembled goods
- Production line scannable locations ensure “correct” BOM items are placed onto the assigned production line
- Incorrect items cannot be assembled to a finished good pallet
- Real-time finished good time stamps increase the visibility and traceability in the event of a product recall
- FIFO (First In First Out), LIFO (Last In First Out), storage and safety stock time management
- Increased efficiency for accurate pick location and retrieval
- LPN dock doors ensure the correct pallet is assigned to the correct outbound carrier
iCloud technology is incredibly beneficial, but MSL also understands the risk of using an internet-based file tracking system. We have implemented backup cell services to ensure that we are never offline on the off chance of internet disruption. This way, even if there is an interruption in our internet services, we can still process orders as we normally would through our network of cellular-capable forklift and order processing communication equipment. A fast-paced environment with deadline-driven product campaigns, we have designed a platform to reduce the risk of costly downtime from information and communication outages.
Quality control and reporting is extremely important at MSL. We want to guarantee that your products are handled with care and delivered to customers with 100% accuracy. We provide our team with a digital QC platform that stores all of the QC files needed to track your products and document the controls put into place. Each client can customize the individual product standards for MSL to observe and verify. During this process, our QC management and operations team collectively track quality inspections with digital backup logs to reduce the possibility of a non-conformance. In the unlikely event of a non-conformance or recall, MSL can more accurately determine the scope of the non-conformance and the scope/action plan of a fix.
It is important to us at MSL COPACK + ECOMM to track products at various stages of the shipment process, and we can do just that thanks to our multi-level lot code traceability technology. We ensure that your product manufacturing date, re-assembly format (secondary co-packaging), and destined location are always accounted for. Time-sensitive location information is key to an effective recall strategy. Accurate lot code traceability especially for multi-product kits or pallet displays, is critical for risk and cost reduction in the event of a product recall or scope assessment.