When it’s time to enter a product into the market or into the hands of a consumer, whether it’s a new product design, a unique promotional product, shrink wrap, or multiple products bundled together, package specifications and quality are critical. Equally as important, the finished good has to be delivered to its final destination, whether that’s a retail store (B2B) or direct to the customer (D2C). Many businesses choose to outsource these specialized services with a single source provider of secondary contract packaging, inventory management and fulfillment. MSL Copack-Ecomm’s extensive experience is in providing custom contract packaging (copack) & order fulfillment (e-comm) services to meet your needs. Call us at (888) 675-4639 to discuss your current contract packing needs and how MSL can customize a solution for you.
Packaging design must include superior structural design packaged to each clients specifications to ensure the product is protected and your brand is promoted. Quality of design, execution of the build and deadline attainment are critical elements in the success of an outsourced campaign. MSL prides itself on program quality, flexibility of services, and system excellence that meet the most demanding timeframes . We accomplish this leveraging our team’s depth of expertise and technologically advanced solutions for process management. Competitive services are viewed as a value to our clients.
Outsourcing contract packaging & assembly services requires an understanding of the Copack partners depth of offerings. Flexibility, volume variables and overall capabilities that suit each partner’s specific needs must all be considered when choosing the appropriate repackaging operation.
The MSL Difference approach to secondary contract packaging & assembly excellence focuses on the following aspects:
Our core values in any packaging partnership include flexibility, accuracy, reliability, information, and process. We apply these values and core competencies to every product, every project, every time.
The business of contract packaging & assembly work is a delicate balance between an art and a science. Innovation through technology ensures inventory accuracy and data collection for analysis of each program. This technology lays the groundwork and basis of operational success which has become an artform in its own. Experience and a keen eye for detail are critical in the pursuit of excellence in execution and a satisfied client.
MSL specializes in following contract packaging and assembly services:
- Shrink Packaging, Bundling, Multi-pack, Unsupported Full Seal Print Registered Film
- Kitting and Multi-Packing (bundled products), Cartoning
- Club Store Format Packaging
- POS Display Design & Assembly
- Blister Packaging Small & Large Format, Eco-Blister (Plastic Free)
- Clamshell Sealing
- Labeling, Relabeling, Panel Labeling, Bottle, Label design
- Publishing Packaging, Multi-Set, Box Sets, Mixed Product Display Assembly
- Amazon Compliant High Speed – Liquid Product Bagging
- Re-Casing and Rework
MSL approaches each brand as a collaborative relationship and considers multiple potential solutions and settle on one thats the correct fit for your brand.
The advantage of working with MSL COPACK + ECOMM is the range of services we provide in addition to our contract packaging service. MSL can streamline the assembly and fulfillment process providing a range of integrated services, including the following:
- Shrink Wrap Packaging / Bundling / Print Registered Promo / Variety Pack
- Amazon Certified High Speed Liquid Product bagging
- Kitting & special promotion multi packaging
- Point of Sale (POS) Display Design & Assembly)
- Clamshell / Blister / Environmental (plastic-free blister) packaging
- Retail packaging & Design
- Material Design & Procurement
- Publisher Support / Book Sets / MultiPacks / POS display / Sidekicks / Counter Top
- Club Format POS Display and Blister Packaging Services
- Custom Packaging Solutions
- Formed Paper Packaging / Environmentally Friendly Packaging / Partner of Pack-360 (https://www.pack-360.com)
As your contract packaging partner, MSL serves as an extension of your company. We provide the trained and experienced flexible workforce, modern technology & equipment, strategic location, and industry expertise for unmatched program success. The combination of these factors allows MSL to present a thorough and detailed quotation, design, execute and deliver our clients products to the end retailer or user. Our experience, knowledge, capabilities, industry relations, and rigorous quality standards are what our many satisfied clients highlight about working with MSL.
MSL clients range from niche retail goods & small private labels to large multinational brand owners. MSL industries served include healthcare, cosmetics and personal care, electronics and media, household goods, hardware, food & beverage, and many others. Each unique client regardless of size experiences the same expertise and detailed process to ensure the overall success of the campaign.